My ViVere Salon Experience!


My ViVere Salon Experience!

Heya! How are you folkz? Me? uhmm... Well I am Happy. Happy to stay where i am, Happy for all the blessings that i received, happy for all the answered and unanswered prayers! To be exact I'm contented right now. It's been a tough time when 2017 starts, but now I'm proud to say that I'm a Survivor. I know all of us had this kind of season in our lives. And my advice is to stay on ground, believe, wait for the right time, and talk to God -  talk to him always and harder.

This blog is to share my another happy experience this year. It's been a year ago since I go to a Salon and to have my crowning glory, revive and give a new look.

So since I have a wavy hair I go to salons twice a year to have rebond. Lil did I know that this treatment will make me sad that I cannot bleach it and cannot achieve my dream hair, the BALAYAGE!  (hehe I mean sunod sa uso lang) But hey! This Salon proves me wrong about it, I still achieved what I want, what I dream, and what I love *teary moment.

“Vivere Salon goes that extra mile to make sure that you don’t just look great when you walk out of our salon—we create cuts that are meant to simplify your beauty routine, without taking anything away from the style of the cut or your personality, long after we’ve blow dried your hair in place,” 








Owh I love the Interior in every corner.




So here's the process photo for you to believe me. mwah!






Isn't so dry? Yep. The lower part where in the treatment of rebonding is still on my hair.





The long process is about to start. I always believe in this saying every time I'm in a salon, "walang tiyaga, walang nilaga".
On that process, Vivere  Salon Senior Stylist Jhayczee Espiritu test and look if my hair can accept the bleaching. They give my hair at-least the lowest amount of it. This trendy hair look always need to have a bleaching on its process, after the bleaching part it's time for the hair color. This next process is the highlight of the story, this time the chosen color is ready to apply. Ash Blonde, Ash Gray, Midnight Gray,etc..




and!!!! Heya!!! Here it is my Favorite Part! Isn't beautiful? Isn't amazing? oh well for me it's ....
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!! Thank you Sir Jhayczee and for the whole team who makes my experience unforgettable and amazing. Off-course thanks to Vivere Salon Glorietta 2 Marketing team, Sir Arvin and Ms Leo My for having me.

So that's it! Do you feel my happiness? Hehe. Go now and Visit them! It's now! It's never. (Kita Kita Line there.)



 Senior Stylist Jhayczee and his Junior Stylist.

The adorable and beautiful staffs :)  


Thank you so much Vivere Salon Glorietta for helping me achieve this look, or should I say this kaartehan of me. :)


Folkz You can visit their website is here  to know more about the achievements and story of Vivere Salon.






Share:

0 (mga) komento