Perfume Dessert is now in PH ♥










Finally I found the right scent without paying too much!



When I was an Elementary student I remember that I'm soooooo into colognes and perfumes... at that young age, I do remember  one of them is a melon scent/flavor cologne. For me colognes and perfumes are like my daily necessity just like my kilay (who can relate?) I can't leave our house without that. hmmm

I always do test/try and then buy it at malls, like once a month I change my scent. Yes I am really obsessed with perfumes huhu. Here's a little story..... One day someone told me on our office that I had this signature scent, and every time he smells it he knows that I'm coming near to him. Ok, he's my boyfriend for 6years now, HAHA! The end. No kidding. I really love to hear those good comments about my scent. Some also like "uy ang bango naman san mo nabili yan?" Feel ko nakakapag influence ako sa paraan na yun. :)

So fast-forward to my newly discovered perfume from U.K! Yes you read it right, United Kingdom ♥ It's the newest "Perfume Dessert". Perfume Dessert comes with 30ml and crimped bottle that will help to retain the freshness of the perfume, it will not diffuse or avoid leakage.




The design of the bottle is so simple yet sealed and protected to preserve its real scent quality. Eau De Parfum (also referred as EDP) offers a 20% - 30% concentration of oils. I tried it in the morning before heading to work and voila!!! I was surprised that it last for whole day. I still smell it on my clothes when I got home in the evening.



This is the plus plus part ladies and gents! Perfume Dessert's elegant packaging is great not only for personal use, but also for giveaways (weddings,birthday,etc) or gift to your love-ones this coming Christmas! It's really a good deal! No need for extra wrapping or extra packaging. Woohoo! And lastly this EDP only cost Php 250.00 per bottle!

For now they have 6 flavors/variants ♥







 Here's the link to know more about the prices and discount --- https://www.facebook.com/Perfume-Dessert-720410571416583/










Share:

0 (mga) komento